Maybe you don’t drink ENOUGH!
Colbi is always jumping on me about how much coffee I drink. I’ve done my homework. Consider these facts, Colbi:
- A study of more than half a million people concluded that those who drink coffee are 10 to 15% LESS likely to die of ANY CAUSE than those who do not drink coffee
- Another study funded by the American Heart Association concluded that every additional cup of coffee you drink everyday drops your risk of heart failure or stroke by 8%…EVERY CUP
- A Stanford University study found that those of us who drink caffeinated coffee…NOT de-caff…LIVE LONGER. They say perhaps because the caffeine counteracts naturally occurring inflammation which is associated with 90% of all diseases of aging!
- Harvard did a study of more than 200 thousand doctors and nurses over the course of 30 years…and concluded there is a correlation between increased coffee consumption and a lower risk of death from heart disease, stroke, diabetes and even suicide.
- Another study concluded those of us who drink coffee on a regular basis experience better moods! Colbi…this is me IN A GOOD MOOD! Imagine if I didn’t drink coffee!