What is your go-to household product that can pretty much do it all?
Sure WD 40 is an all purpose lubricant and water displacement tool…(Water Displacement – formula #40 is where the name came from) But consider these little known uses…
- Ever get bugs splattered all over your front grill and bumper? They are hard to get off. Spray your grill with WD 40. The bugs will literally slide right off
- Ever get gum stuck to the bottom of your shoe? Spray it with WD 40 and let it sit for a minute or two…
- Do your kids ever….accidentally get crayon on the walls? Spray with WD 40 and wipe
- Ever get paint from freshly painted lanes on the road up on your car? Maybe someone scraped a little of their paint onto yours in a parking lot? Spray with WD 40, let it sit for a couple minutes and wipe with a clean rag
- It’ll soften leather, clean paint brushes and a lot more.
- It’ll even stop that door from creaking like a horror movie!
- Try it, you’ll thank me